Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Olivia Wilde.

                                                                 Olivia Wilde.
Birthday Date

March 10, 1984.

Born Place
NewYork City.

Occupation
American actress , Model , Producer.


BIO
Olivia Wilde was born on March 10, 1984, in New York City. Olivia Wilde is an American actress who has appeared in a number of television and film productions.She has appeared in such films as Tron: Legacy, Cowboys & Aliens and Deadfall. Wilde has a passion for humanity and belongs to organizations such as Artists for Peace and Justice. She won the 2006 US Comedy Arts Festival Film Discovery Jury Award for Best Actress for Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas.



Olivia Wilde Measurement
32-27-32 inch.

Height
5ft 7inch (170 cm).

Weight
123 lbs – 56 kg.

Bra Size
32A.

Ethnicity 
White.

Hair Color
Dyed Brown.

Eye Color
Blue.



 Olivia Wilde Quotes
"I have very high standards for every part of life - my work, my relationships, food, love. I can't just pretend."

"I have a great pack of female friends, but I also have a lot of guy friends. I believe that platonic relationship" is entirely possible.

"I think that women are more sensitive to emotional infidelity than men. I think men are more scared of physical infidelity."

"I think all men should have to spend one day possessed by evil, hungry, emotionally expressive demons so they can forever understand PMS."

"I had grown up with Tao; we had just drifted. I felt I had something to prove. If you fall off a horse, you get back up. I am not a quitter. I hung on for as long as possible, until it was more hurtful to stay... I'm so grateful for the pain and the heartbreak. It gave me the courage to leave and brought me to the great love of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment