Friday, March 21, 2014

Kate Upton


Kate Upton

Birth Date:
June 10, 1992

Born Name:
Katherine Upton

Nick Name:
Kate Upton

Born Place:
St. Joseph, Michigan, USA

Religion:
Anglican / Episcopalian

Nationality :
American

Upcoming movie :
The Other Woman


Occupation:
Actress and swimsuit model

Education:
Kate Upton did schooling from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida. It is a college-preparatory schools for grades upto 12th.


Measurements:
38-26-37 inches (97-66-94 cm)

Shoe Size
8.5

Dress Size
6

Bra Size
34D

Ethnicity
White

Hair Color
Blonde

Eye Color
Blue

Height
5'10" (178cm)

Weight
145 lbs (66 kg)

Sun Sign
Gemini


BIO :
Born June 10, 1992 in St. Joseph, MI, Katherine Upton was the great-granddaughter of the Whirlpool Corporation co-founder, Frederick Upton, as well as an elite-level equestrienne in her own right. Blessed with world-class beauty as well, Upton landed a modeling contract in 2008 and quickly rose through the ranks, becoming the face of Guess, Inc. An avid horseback rider, she showed for the American Paint Horse Association and competed on a national level. With her horse "Roanie Pony," she won three APHA Reserve World Championships.Kate landed a slew of magazine covers in 2013 including the June 2013 Vogue cover and Vanity Fair's 100th anniversary issue for which she was photographed by Annie Leibovitz.Building on her growing fame, which was powered in part by her fun, goofy-glamour-girl-next-door presence on Twitter and YouTube, the buxom Upton went on to land S.I.'s coveted cover in 2012, wearing an instantly iconic too-small bikini. She has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Ellen Show, The Late Show, Saturday Night Live, The Dan Patrick Show, and Le Grand Journal, and continues to be one of the most searched-for names on Google.


6 Favorite Things:

1  Favorite Food:  
    Sushi
2  Favorite Model: 
    Adriana Lima
3  Favorite Sports:
    Baseball
 4 Favorite Baseball Team:  
    New York Yankees
5  Favorite Color:  
    Yellow
6  Favorite Restaurant: 
    Nobu


Kate Upton Quotes:
"Anywhere in life, for girls there's pressure to keep your weight and to keep yourself feeling and looking good."

"So if I get pegged as a bikini girl, that's fine, and that can still translate into acting or other areas. But, no, I don't wanna be doing bikini shoots my whole life."

"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," Upton admitted to the magazine. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something."

'"I really have never had a serious relationship in the industry. I’m just having fun. Obviously I have a very busy schedule at this time in my life, and I don’t put relationships as a priority."

No comments:

Post a Comment