Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jessica Biel BIO

                                                                 Jessica Biel.

Birth date.
March 3, 1982

Born Place
Ely, Minnesota, United States

Occupation
American Actress, Singer and Model.


Bio
Jessica Biel with her striking good looks and wide range of talent has become one of Hollywood's most sought-out actresses. Jessica Biel starred in the TV series 7th Heaven as a teen. She caused a stir with sexy photos for Gear magazine before turning to a film career. She’s had roles in a range of work, including the comedy Valentine’s Day, the drama Elizabethtown and the sci-fi thrillers Blade: Trinity and Total Recall while gracing many other magazine covers as well.

Education.
Jessica Biel went Fairview High School, Boulder, Colorado, USA. From 2000-2002, she attended Tufts University, USA for 3 semesters.



Jessica Biel Measurement
 36 26 36 in.

Height
5ft  6inch.

Weight
55 kg or 121 lbs.

Bra size
36 c.

Ethnicity
White.

Hair Color
Dark Brown.

Eye Color
Hazel.


Jessica Biel Quotes
"I love being someone I'm not for a period of time. I love every minute of being in someone else's skin."

"I could never be a model because you're always standing in an awkward position and your back hurts, and you're wearing heels lying on a rock or in the sand or something. You're like, "This is weird. I'm uncomfortable. I'm itching. I need to scratch."

"Funny sexy is way more fun and definitely easier because you can be ridiculous. The point is to sort of look silly and to make fun of yourself and to not take yourself so seriously. Sexy sexy can be sort of boring."

"I'm not squeamish at all. As a child I dragged a dead squirrel home on my skateboard and cut it open and tried to look at its brain."

No comments:

Post a Comment